This website is simple.
It is a study of a very simple action – an act known by many names:
- The Artist may call it the creative process – For example; When a painter see’s an image in the darkness of his mind and spends months sitting by a canvas to create it in our shared reality.
- The Performer may call it the training process – For example; When a rapper practices free-styling for thousand of hours so that at any given moment he can trust his mouth to match all the rhymes he hears in his mind over a rhythm while standing in front of a thousand people.
- The Businessman may call it the science of success – For example; When an entrepreneur walks into the bathroom in tears after signing the million dollar deal he had been praying for every morning for a decade.
- The Athlete may call it the law of attraction – For example; When a sprinter imagines a perfect performance every night for years leading up to the Olympics and destroys his competitors.
You get my point.
It is the act of getting something done.
But not just anything done – specifically doing the thing you intended on doing.
We are talking about the act of desiring a result, imagining it happening, figuring out a plan, and making it a reality through work.
It’s magic – and it’s real – and testable.
This website is the search for the ingredients a person needs to make a dream a reality.
…And many of these ingredients are simple, learn-able, mental and physical tools like:
- Creating A Reliable Mindset
- Developing Great Learning Habits
- Improving How You Express Yourself
- Building a Strong Physiology
You of course have been living in the same world I have, and since Success is the driving force of all life you without doubt have stumbled into some of these tools yourself.
So – where you start with this website is determined by your level:
- Are you fresh to all this? Have you read a lot but never actually put in the hard hours of practicing the techniques? Is all this knowledge still a bit overwhelming?You need to cover the fundamentals, and the most fundamental skill of all mental training is mastering your own attention.
- Are you an experienced explorer of the mind? Have you applied quite a lot of knowledge and want to venture deeper into these subjects? Are you looking to venture down the Rabbit Hole?You need to start getting clear about the different Yin and Yang strategies there are for mental training and get clear on which is your weakness (so you can train it and fill out your skillset).
- Would you like to find out more about me? My mission? My motivations and driving feelings?You need to explore what it means to be a student of Chaos.