Are you a non-native person living in Dublin who wants to learn English? I am a professional English tutor who has helped many people learn English.
I have been an English tutor for:
- Businessmen looking to be taken more serious when having meetings.
- Students attending one of Dublins many English schools who find it hard to keep up in class.
- A huge Corporation wanting to improve the communication skills of their workforce. (This is the job I’m doing at the time of writing this!)
You can see some reviews from these clients (and others) on my First Tutors profile.
You can be my next student!
I am Irish and have always been fascinated by language. I studied English in University and have been teaching it ever since!
I know that many people come to Ireland to learn English, because knowing how to speak English is a very powerful skill in the modern world.
I always focus on teaching my students how to speak English. Speaking English is very valuable in business, and many schools do a bad job at teaching it.
This doesn’t mean I can’t help with writing, I love teaching people to write as well!
These are some of the things I will help you with:
- Building a bigger vocabulary of English phrases using my special memory technique.
- Showing you how to build clear and simple sentences.
- Helping you understand how English grammar works, especially verb tenses, so you can make sense of the language.
- Helping you learn to pronounce English sounds so you sound good talking English.
- Teaching you how to create stories so that you speak and write in a more engaging way.
- …and more!
If you live or work around South Dublin City we can meet up and have one on one lessons for 25 euro an hour.
We can have lessons in your favourite coffee shop or even in your work!
Send me an email in the box below and we will organise a date:
I know you may be unsure if it worth all the hassle, that why I’m willing to offer the first lesson for free.
Just ask about a free lesson in the email! I look forward to hearing from you.